Dear members of the HNR community,
we are happy to announce that registration is now open for GrapHNR 2023: https://graphnr2023.eventbrite.de/.
Attendance is free of charge.
Also, the programme is now online: https://graphentechnologien.hypotheses.org/tagungen/graphentechnologien-2023/programme
GrapHNR2023 is the joint conference of the Historical Network Research community and Graphs & Networks in the Humanities. The conference will be hosted at the Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz and the Leibniz Institute of European History (IEG), Mainz, from Tuesday July 18 until Friday 21 July, 2023. More information can be found on the conference website.
The conference will be held as a hybrid event, enabling you to attend most of the event (presentations, keynotes) physically as well as virtually. Participation in the workshops and/or the city tour requires physical attendance.
We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Mainz in July!
The Programme Committee
- Prof. Dr. Tara Andrews (University of Vienna)
- Dr. Elisa Cugliana (Universität zu Köln)
- Prof. Dr. Aline Deicke (Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz)
- Dr. Thomas Efer (University of Leipzig)
- Max Grüntgens (Deutsches Dokumentationszentrum für Kunstgeschichte – Bildarchiv Foto Marburg)
- Ing. Ronald Haentjens Dekker (Huygens Institute, Amsterdam)
- Julian Jarosch (Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Kuczera (Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz / Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen)
- Dr. Cindarella Petz (Leibniz Institute of European History – IEG)
- Florian Thiery M.Sc. (Leibniz-Zentrum für Archäologie (LEIZA))
- Dr. Demival Vasques Filho (Leibniz Institute of European History – IEG)
- Dr. Ingeborg van Vugt (KNAW Humanities Cluster, Amsterdam)
- Dr. Joris van Zundert (Huygens Institute, Amsterdam)